Pointing Towards Awakening
A short selection of contemplations pointing towards awakening
Mouseover photo & click arrows at sides to scroll
Text from slides above - Pointing Towards Awakening:
- What is a ‘self’? What are you really?
- What lies beyond what you think you are?
- No idea or thought is true.
- Does truth liberate thought from itself?
- Of what significance is the context of the self?
- What is separate? Where is division?
- Where is separation other than in the mind?
- Do you know beyond any doubt that there IS a reference point, or point of seeing, called self?
Where, and what is it?
- Everything only appears to be separate because you’re looking at it from the perspective of what
divides - which is the view of the personal egoic self.
You’re not looking from the perspective of what is always already unified.
- To see anything as it is - without any intermediary,
Such as interpretation, distortion, judgment or opinion,
Just clear, simple as it is,
Is to see the face of truth or God itself.
- Truth is discovered through discerning what is false. You can never know truth, you can only be it.
- DIAGRAM of difference between separate self and True Nature.
- Reality IS right now.
Start thinking about it, analyse it, and you’ve stepped away from the direct experience here and now.
The direct experience IS what’s true.
- You are not the pattern. You are the background and space in which the pattern arises.
- Coming to see what you really are is a doorway to an entirely different perspective, without the personal
self as a center point.
It is the beginning of release from the limited, bound, personal identity.
The beginning of a life of true freedom.
- You are That
In and as which
Everything is arising
Follow & Like Facebook Page:
© Lesley Skylar